Due to the current situation regarding COVID-19, we wish to update you on the steps we are taking at Prenax to support our employees, customers and suppliers.
The safety and wellbeing of our employees is of the utmost importance and our number one priority, and we are therefore continuously reviewing and adapting to guidance from the US Government to ensure we follow their advice.
In terms of continuity of service, Prenax has put procedures in place to mitigate the potential effects that COVID-19 may have. All employees have been set up with remote access to the Prenax systems and are able to work from home. In the event of a complete or even partial lock-down of our business premises, we are in a position to continue as normal.
If notified that Prenax is self-isolating, the following will apply:
- All customers will be notified immediately
- All communications between customers and Prenax will be via email
- All customer service executives will continue to be available to customers
- All consolidation services will continue (but deliveries may be affected)
No change: the following will continue to be possible through Prenax Online (24/7 access via https://www.prenax.com/login/)
- Being able to access the full catalog
- Being able to raise new orders
- Being able to approve/deny renewals
- Being able to lodge and track claims
- Being able to manage active orders (e.g. changing delivery addresses)
- Being able to run and download reports
Customers are in safe hands and can rely on Prenax to deliver excellent service, even if colleagues are self-isolating and working from home. Prenax will continue to adhere to its SLA commitments. The automated process for renewals and invoicing will continue as normal and Prenax will respond to all inquiries in a timely fashion.
Please contact your customer service executive with any questions you may have.