Prenax has been in this business for some time – over 25+ years, in fact. We have seen best (and worst!) practices in a wide variety of industries and we believe that we’re now pretty good at what we do. We can bring that knowledge to your organization through our consulting services.
Publications and subscriptions management is rarely at the top of any organization’s agenda, but it is a category that takes a lot of time to manage and is a source for savings.
Our consulting process starts with a full audit. The rest of the program is tailored to the customer’s desired outcomes. Most of these answer one or more of the following questions:
- How can my organization pay less for the information we need without impacting on the content?
- We have users all over the place – different subsidiaries and different countries. How do I bring all of these groups together and buy in bulk? How do I then allocate costs accordingly?
- How do I prevent people buying products and putting them through on T&E expenses?
- We have so many duplications and non-core material coming in to our offices. How do I stop this?
- There’s so much paper! Can’t we convert it all?
- Are we buying what we need?
- I have two people managing the administration of 500 subscriptions when I want them bringing their talents to research. Can I get someone else to do this?
- We get hundreds if not thousands of invoices every year in different currencies. How do I know what these relate to? Are they correct?
- It costs my AP department thousands to process all these orders and invoices. I want one consolidated invoice. That’s it.
- I want to push all of this out to the desktop. How do I achieve this without losing control?
- We’ve spent a lot of money on a new P2P eProcurement system. How do I get pubs and subs purchased through it?
- I have a warning letter from a publisher on my desk. Apparently we’ve been sharing usernames and passwords! How do I ensure compliance in the future?
- Our users are out with clients and travel to our offices worldwide. Can they get access to all of their content with one click of a mouse?